Looking for Additional Tools and Information?
Resources for Community Advocates
Download these materials to help educate your community about Pfizer RxPathways and its
Share these materials to help educate your community about Pfizer RxPathways and its assistance services.
Resources for Patients
Find information on patient assistance programs, health care reform, and more.
Pfizer Co-Pay & Savings Offers*
In addition to Pfizer RxPathways, Pfizer has many other programs in place to help patients pay for their prescription medicines. Typically, these programs do not have income requirements or an application process. They’re meant to help eligible patients afford their co-pay by providing savings on certain medicines purchased at the pharmacy:
- AROMASIN® (exemestane)
- ARTHROTEC® (diclofenac sodium/misoprostol)
- BENEFIX® (coagulation factor IX (recombinant))
- BOSULIF® (bosutinib)
- CADUET® (amlodipine besylate/atorvastatin calcium)
- CAVERJECT® (alprostadil)
- CELEBREX® (celecoxib capsules)
- CHANTIX® (varenicline)
- DETROL® (tolterodine tartrate)
- DILANTIN® (phenytoin oral suspension, phenytoin, and extended phenytoin sodium)
- EFFEXOR® XR (venlafaxine hydrochloride)
- ESTRING® (estradiol vaginal ring)
- FLECTOR® PATCH (diclofenac epolamine topical patch)
- GENOTROPIN (somatropin [rDNA origin])
- GEODON (ziprasidone HCL)
- INLYTA® (axitinib)
- LEVOXYL® (levothyroxine sodium)
- LIPITOR® (atorvastatin calcium)
- NICTROL® NS (nicotine)
- PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens)
- QUILLIVANT™ (methylphenidate hydrochloride)
- RAPAMUNE® (sirolimus)
- RELPAX® (eletriptan HBr)
- REVATIO® (sildenafil)
- SOMAVERT® (pegvisomant)
- SUTENT® (sunitinib malate)
- TIKOSYN® (dofetilide)
- VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate)
- XALATAN® (latanoprost)
- XALKORI® (crizotinib)
- XELJANZ® (tofacitinib)
- XYNTHA® (antihemophilic factor (recombinant), plasma/albumin-free)
- ZOLOFT® (sertraline HCL)
For all other brand offers, please visit Pfizer.com.
*Terms and conditions apply.
State Health Guides
Learn about the prescription assistance programs, health care policies, and resources offered within these states.
Resources for Prescribers
Use the Pfizer RxPathways Health Care Provider Portal to assist you with:
- Starting and monitoring the application process
- Verifying insurance benefits for your patients
- Re-ordering medicines
- Tracking your patients' shipments
Stay Informed Through E-mail Updates
Sign up for e-mails from Pfizer RxPathways to get news and updates tailored to fit your needs.
Stay informed with e-mails
from Pfizer RxPathways