PAP Connect enables US patients and their healthcare providers to apply and manage their enrollment for select primary care medicines in the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program completely online through their mobile device or computer*
The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program provides certain medicines for free to eligible financially needy insured and uninsured patients.
Why Pfizer PAP Connect?
A few clicks mean less paper and phone calls, and shipment tracking at your fingertips.
No wait time for mailed forms and fewer follow-up calls.
Designed with views specific to each patient and healthcare provider
Desktop, table, and mobile accessible with updates in real time, at any time.
What can I do on Pfizer PAP Connect?
Complete application online
- Complete and submit application
- Upload eligibility documents
- Check application progress
- Submit refill requests
- Receive order status updates
Track your prescriptions
- Track order process
- Receive updates on provider approvals, shipments, and delivery status
How do patients register for Pfizer PAP Connect?
If you are a Patient already enrolled in Pfizer’s Patient Assistance Program, you can register by providing your email, name and Patient ID (used to validate your account).
If you are a new Patient, you can create a new account and begin your enrollment process.
How do healthcare professionals register for Pfizer PAP Connect?
If you are a prescriber, please visit www.PfizerPAPConnect.com to register an account. Start by confirming a product and then click on the “Begin Registration” button. Please have your NPI available as you will need it to register the account.
If you are an office assistant, please ask your prescriber to register their account first with their email and NPI information. Then, the prescriber can invite you to have access to their account by pressing the “Invite Staff” button and entering your email. This should only take 1-2 minutes. If you work with multiple providers, each provider has to register first and then invite you using the “Invite Staff” button. You will then be able to access multiple prescribers’ patients, using one single office assistant account.
If you are an access coordinator, please submit a request on behalf of the organization that you are supporting. The Access Coordinator role will allow you to fill out and submit Pfizer PAP enrollment applications with patient and HCP consent. To register for an Access Coordinator account, your organization must be approved by Pfizer. Should your organization be approved, all coordinators in your organization will be able to register their accounts directly using their work email address.
Important: Please note that a unique email address is required for each HCP, officer registration delegate and access coordinator while creating an account.
What Medicines are included?
- ARTHROTEC® (diclofenac sodium/misoprostol) tablets
- CADUET® (amlodipine besylate/atorvastatin calcium) tablets
- CAVERJECT® (alprostadil) for injection
- CELONTIN® (methsuximide) capsules, USP
- CHANTIX® (varenicline) tablets
- DEPO®-ESTRADIOL (estradiol cypionate) injection, USP
- DEPO-PROVERA® (medroxyprogesterone acetate injectable suspension)
- DEPO-SUBQ PROVERA 104® (medroxyprogesterone acetate) injectable suspension
- DUAVEE™ (conjugated estrogens/bazedoxifene) tablets
- ESTRING® (estradiol vaginal ring)
- FRAGMIN® (dalteparin sodium) injection
- HEPARIN Sodium Injection, USP
- LINCOCIN® (lincomycin) injection, USP
- MENEST® (esterified estrogens) tablets, USP
- MYCOBUTIN® (rifabutin) capsules, USP
- NICOTROL® (nicotine)
- NORPACE® (disopyramide phosphate)
- PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) tablets, USP
- PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream
- PREMPHASE® (conjugated estrogens plus medroxyprogesterone acetate) tablets
- PREMPRO®(conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone acetate) tablets
- PRISTIQ® (desvenlafaxine) extended-release tablets
- SKELAXIN®(metaxalone) tablets
- SYNAREL® (nafarelin acetate) nasal solution
- TIKOSYN® (dofetilide) capsules
- TOVIAZ® (fesoterodine fumarate) extended-release tablets
- TRECATOR® (ethionamide) tablets
- ZARONTIN® (ethosuximide)
View our other resources
Need further assistance?
Contact us at 1-844-989-PATH (7284) for New Patients.
Contact us at 1-866-706-2400 for Enrolled PAP Patients.