Pfizer Patient Assistance Program
Provides free Pfizer medicines to eligible patients through their doctor’s office or at home.
To qualify, patients must:
- Have a valid prescription for the Pfizer medicine, available in the PAP, for which they are seeking assistance.
- Have an FDA-approved indication for the requested product(s).
- Be uninsured or government insured and unable to afford their copayment. Commercially insured patients are not eligible.
- Meet income guidelines, which vary by medicine, but start at 300% of the Federal Poverty Level, adjusted for family size.
- Reside in the U.S. or a U.S. territory.
- Be treated by a healthcare provider licensed in the U.S. or a U.S. territory.
To be evaluated for assistance, patients and their healthcare providers must submit a completed enrollment form. Patients must also provide proof of income, such as a W2 form, a paycheck stub, or prior year’s tax return. In some cases, patients prescribed certain Pfizer medicines may first be required to seek alternate forms of assistance before they can be considered for free medicine through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program.
Call 1-866-706-2400 to learn more
Pfizer Institutional Patient Assistance Program
Provides eligible, uninsured patients with free Pfizer medicines‡ through select federally qualified health centers, disproportionate share hospitals, and free clinics throughout the country.
To be eligible to receive free medicine from a participating healthcare facility, patients must:
- Have no prescription coverage
- Be at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level, adjusted for family size
- Reside in the U.S. (migrant and homeless patients are presumed eligible)
- Have a valid prescription from a healthcare provider licensed in the U.S.
- Have an FDA-approved indication for the requested product(s)
- Be a registered outpatient of the participating healthcare facility
Interested in partnering with Pfizer to provide free medicines through your clinic or hospital?
‡Product availability varies by institution.
Co-pay and Savings Offers
Pfizer provides access to co-pay and savings cards to help eligible patients save on a variety of brand-name medicines, regardless of their income.View Offerings